Get a VIP behind the scenes look into the wineries of the Ramona Valley wine region at our Meet the Winemaker Weekend. Meet the people and the wine behind the fastest growing wine region in the county!
Your WEEKEND pass gets you access to learn about wine making styles, grapes of the region, and get in on the secret about why Ramona wine is so great!
April 6 & 7, 2019
This event gives you an exclusive, behind the scenes look and taste of Ramona wineries. Find out for yourself why Ramona wines are so great and spend a weekend discovering Ramona Valley!
All-Inclusive $30 Weekend Passes Get You:
- VIP Tours at 12, 2, and 4 each day with the winemakers – this means you can visit up to 6 wineries with your pass!
- 3 Tastings included at each participating winery – see the list of participating wineries below!
- Mingle with the Winemaker Event, Saturday, 5:00-7:00pm – Enjoy dinner by Something Delicious Catering & wine at Reds, Whites & Brews on Saturday night while listening to guest speaker Bill Schweitzer, RVVA President (dinner + 1 glass of wine included)!
- Continental Breakfast, Sunday, 10:00-11:30am – Start the day off right with a continental breakfast at Ramona Family Naturals(breakfast included)!
- Snack Packs – provided by Cheeses from the Cave for each day!
- Keepsake Ramona Valley wine glass
West End Participants:
- Correcaminos Vineyard
- Principe di Tricase Winery
- Highland Hills Winery
- Speckle Rock Vineyards
East End Participants:
- Vineyard Grant James
- Poppaea Vineyard
- Milagro Winery
- La Finquita Winery & Vineyard
- Ramona Ranch Vineyard & Winery
- Turtle Rock Ridge Vineyard & Winery
Take a look at last year’s event!
Are you ready to be a VIP? Purchase your passes here!
Tickets are just $30 and get you access to the event for the full weekend – no hidden fees! Please note:
- After you complete your purchase, please wait to be redirected to the details page outlining pass pick-up locations, if you are not redirected after purchase, please click here.
- By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge that your photo or video may be taken during Meet the Winemaker Weekend related events and that your photo or video may be used in marketing materials online or in print for future RVVA events.
- Please remember to tip your servers at each winery!
- You can purchase tickets with or without a PayPal account – if you want to pay with your credit or debit card, click on the button below and then select the gray “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.