Join us along the 2022 Ramona Holiday Wine Trail!
Saturdays & Sundays, December 3-18
Nestled in the heart of San Diego is the Holiday Season wine-tasting activity you’ve been waiting for!
Visit participating Ramona wineries in the month of December along the Holiday Wine Trail with your Holiday Wine Trail Passport!
A $20 passport gives you access to special activities at 18 wineries, and 3 tastes for $3 at each winery you visit. Passports will be accepted at wineries on Saturdays & Sundays December 3 – 18. More details and tickets below!
- December 3 & 4
- December 10 & 11
- December 17 & 18
$20 gets you:
- Holiday Wine Trail Passport
- 3 for $3 Tastings at all Participating Wineries
- Souvenir Wine Glass
- Holiday shopping
- Special events & promotions
- Live music events
- And more!
18 Participating Wineries:
- Scenic Valley Ranch Vineyard: holiday gift baskets for sale all 3 weekends!
- Pamo Winery
- Ramona Ranch Winery: live music all 3 weekends, Wreath & Wine Class on 12/11!
- Vineyard Grant James
- Turtle Rock Ridge Winery
- Correcaminos Vineyard: vendor fair 12-5pm on 12/3 and 12/4, live music by Sam Powell 2-5pm on 12/11, and a Christmas Cookie & Wine pairing on 12/17 and 12/18!
- La Finquita Winery
- Old Julian Vineyards
- Hatfield Creek Vineyards & Winery: Holiday Hot Mulled wine, a complimentary taste of their Holiday labeled, Late Harvest “Zingle Bells” dessert wine, and free holiday gift bags with a purchase of $100 or more!
- Mahogany Mountain Winery
- Crystal Hill Vineyard: live music first 2 weekends!
- Three Hills Winery
- Milagro Winery
- Rancho San Martin
- Vina Ramona
- Mermaid Valley Vineyard
- Beach House Winery
- Schwaesdall Winery
2022 Ramona Holiday Wine Trail
$20 per passport
There are 2 locations to pick up your HWT Passport:
East End Pick Up: Pamo Winery (Get Directions)
West End Pick Up: Three Hills Winery (Get Directions)
You may pick up your passport any Saturday & Sunday 11:30am-1:30pm, December 3-18, at one of these wineries. Your passport is good for all 3 weekends!