Join us along the 2023 Ramona Holiday Wine Trail!
Every Saturday & Sunday December 2 – 17
Don’t miss this year’s Holiday Wine Trail! The first 3 weekends in December, visit a participating winery to enjoy 3 for $3 tastings and special events at each location!
$20 passports are good for all 3 weekends:
- December 2 & 3
- December 9 & 10
- December 16 & 17
*After purchase, pick up your souvenir glass at either of the pick up points below:
- Rancho San Martin Winery: Directions | Winery Information
- Ramona Ranch Winery: Directions | Winery Information
Explore below to view participating wineries and events, and to purchase tickets!
17 Participating Wineries:
- Correcaminos Vineyard: TBA
- Hatfield Creek Vineyards & Winery: TBA
- Mahogany Mountain Winery: All 3 weekends holiday sweets with wine tasting; 12/17 live music and Holiday Art & Craft Fair.
- Mermaid Valley Vineyard: TBA, open Saturdays only
- Old Julian Vineyards: 12/3 vendors, Carolers in Carol the Wineries from 1-2 pm, live music by Astra Kelly from 2-4 pm; 12/9 weekend CLOSED; 12/16 weekend vendors, live music by Gin N’ Tonix from 2-5 pm performing holiday songs.
- Pamo Valley Winery: 12/2 Tree Lighting Musical Fan Fare (5-9 pm); 12/9 weekend Christmas party with music, food, and karaoke (5-8 pm); 12/16 weekend wreath-making class.
- Principe di Tricase Winery: All 3 weekends selling Christmas Trees, Santa, and live music.
- Ramona Ranch Winery: All 3 weekends vendors (art, olive oil, gifts, and more), food truck, and live music from 2-5pm.
- Rancho San Martin: All 3 weekends there will be gift vendors.
- Scenic Valley Ranch Vineyard: TBA
- Schwaesdall Winery: TBA
- Sky Valley Cellars: 12/2 Live music by Kenna Rose from 2-5 pm; 12/9 Live music by Danielle Angeloni from 2-5 pm.
- Three Hills Winery: 12/3 Live music by Danielle Hughes, 12/10 Live music by Justin Craddock, 12/17 Live music by Jason Jenkins.
- Turtle Rock Ridge Winery: All 3 weekends jewelry, baked goods, clothing, wine charms, lotions and candles. Live music on Saturdays.
- Vina Ramona: Additional complimentary taste of the “Nineteen Seven” fortified Zinfandel.
- Vineyard Grant James: 12/2 Barrel tree lighting with carols and mulled wine, vendors, and music; 12/10 wreath-making class, vendors, and live music; 12/16 Open Barn will have a Jingle Bell Barn event, vendors, and live music.
- Woof N’ Rose: TBA
$20 gets you:
- Holiday Wine Trail Passport (sent to you via email as well!)
- 3 for $3 Tastings at all Participating Wineries
- Souvenir Wine Glass
- Holiday shopping
- Special events & promotions
- Live music events
- And more!