Cactus Star Vineyard at Scaredy Cat Ranch is a small boutique estate winery located in the Ramona Valley AVA, Ramona, California…..home to over 35 wineries!! Free winery maps on our outdoor covered patio. Our estate varietals are Petit Verdot, Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec. Our patio season for 2021, starts Halloween weekend. After this opening, we will be open the 2nd and 4th weekends of each month. OPENS at 1:00pm and CLOSES at 4:00 pm. We will remain open the 2nd and 4th weekends until we run out of wine, usually NLT March, with your kind support! Please join us to taste our award winning estate wines made right here at the ranch….. grown, produced and bottled by Joe Cullen, winemaker/owner, who will be pouring for you. He would be happy to talk wine, anytime!!! Call 760-787-0779. ScaredyCatRanch.com.
Thank you for your support and Happy Wine Trails to you!!
- Our label for Two Dogs Barking means that we bought the grapes from a Ramona Valley vineyard and produced and bottled the wine here at Scaredy Cat Ranch.
- Joe enjoys entering competitions, both locally and nationally. He’s very proud to display them for you to see!!
- All of our estate wines that are grown, produced and bottled by Joe have the Scaredy Cat Ranch label. We grow Tempranillo, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec here on the ranch.
- Our winery dogs, Star, a wire fox terrier (posing as Cher!), and Rowdy, a Malti-Poo Bichon, are always raring to go!!
- We like this picture because it shows a grapevine and a palm tree both “touching the moon” at Scaredy Cat Ranch!